Johnny Nys   09-14-2026, 01:22 PM  
#1
When you go to the general list of reviews, there's a tag stating the score for that game.

But when you go to an individual author's page and scroll through their reviews, those scores aren't there.

Would it be possible to add them there as well, or is there a reason for them being missing?
Hokeye   09-23-2026, 11:03 AM  
#2
I completely agree with this suggestion. There doesn't seem to be a logical reason for the scores to be missing from the author pages. It feels like an oversight in the UI layout. It would be a huge quality-of-life improvement for anyone who likes following specific reviewers.
Jackal   09-25-2026, 12:45 AM  
#3
Huh! Never noticed that before. Should certainly be doable, so I’ll see.

Co-founder, Editor-in-Chief, Adventure Game Hotspot (perhaps you've heard of it?)
Jackal   09-28-2026, 04:16 PM  
#4
Done! Good suggestion. I think the only reason it wasn't like that originally is because not all games listed there are reviews, so not all will have scores.

Co-founder, Editor-in-Chief, Adventure Game Hotspot (perhaps you've heard of it?)
  
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)