Level 18
https://notpron.com/notpron/finale/lamp.htm
How to get to Level 18
To be honest, I didn't even seriously attempt to solve this level. Music puzzles are not my thing.
So I'm gonna use the power of friendship and let others spoon feed me the answer
But, I will share the clues that I found.
Changing the file name hints that this level is about music notes.
Changing it in another way will give you a few surprises
The music in the background plays 8 notes; the 3rd and 7th are the same. The 1st note is probably "d" if I interpret the filename clue correctly.
https://notpron.com/notpron/finale/lamp.htm
How to get to Level 18
To be honest, I didn't even seriously attempt to solve this level. Music puzzles are not my thing.
So I'm gonna use the power of friendship and let others spoon feed me the answer

But, I will share the clues that I found.
Changing the file name hints that this level is about music notes.
Changing it in another way will give you a few surprises

The music in the background plays 8 notes; the 3rd and 7th are the same. The 1st note is probably "d" if I interpret the filename clue correctly.
(Yesterday, 08:10 AM)Joe Wrote: ... The 1st note is probably "d" if I interpret the filename clue correctly.
If you are referring to this file, there are also two clefs on the stave, so AFAIK D could be E.
Update: OK, you are right, it's D, otherwise the following letter sequence makes no sense. But why 8 notes? It's the same 4 letter word repeated twice.
This post was last modified: 1 hour ago by kamineko.
