(03-15-2026, 09:32 AM)BobVP Wrote: I figured it out, but I needed all the hints I could get.. It got a review on AGH, so there's that.
One thing I already like about this game: it features a bicycle ride. We're talking about Alex Hill: Whispers at White Oak Inn!
Yes Bob, I am happy you got it. The bicycle rides are a nice touch! It's a cozy little game , I played it In last spring. All yours!
Based on the first 3 pictures, Agon: The Lost Sword of Toledo, Broken Sword 3, and Master of Dimensions, I have figured out the answer is Sword Master. I don't know the last picture.
Eye of newt? Ugh! Toe of bat? Eww! Bar of chocolate? Yum!
Just a cropped image this time:
Eye of newt? Ugh! Toe of bat? Eww! Bar of chocolate? Yum!
It's not Necrophosis, Kamineko.
Although I haven't seen Bob's 4th screenshot, I think you're right because I have seen that woman in other screenshots.
Although I haven't seen Bob's 4th screenshot, I think you're right because I have seen that woman in other screenshots.
Eye of newt? Ugh! Toe of bat? Eww! Bar of chocolate? Yum!
Good call, Bob! The game art was definitely inspired by Giger.
Eye of newt? Ugh! Toe of bat? Eww! Bar of chocolate? Yum!
