Pages (194):    1 … 187 188 189 190 191 … 194   
srnickolas   09-25-2026, 08:38 AM  
It came out in early 2010's
Attached Files
srnickolas   09-25-2026, 05:04 PM  
its an Italian developer
Attached Files
HitBattousai   09-26-2026, 05:39 AM  
Just so you have some interaction this looks familiar but I cannot recall it. My snap reaction was Black Mirror III but I don't think that's correct.
srnickolas   09-26-2026, 08:51 AM  
No this came out almost 10 years later. I think the difficulty of finding this AGS game is that it isn't sold through Steam anymore, only 2 games from this creator are sold through steam from the 7 he totally made. So its a bit obscure but at least it did get a proper review from one of the founders of this site in good ole Adventure Gamers
Attached Files
This post was last modified: 09-26-2026, 10:23 AM by srnickolas.
srnickolas   09-26-2026, 07:20 PM  
Hey friends, times up! The game is "Oz Orwell and the Crawling Chaos". Whoever wants can post the next scene, if possible continue with the spooky theme just for fun
Attached Files
This post was last modified: 09-26-2026, 07:25 PM by srnickolas.
LadyKestrel   09-26-2026, 09:51 PM  
Sorry, SR! When I saw the first picture, I thought of the name Oz Orwell but didn't remember the rest of the title. I meant to look it up but got distracted and forgot.

Eye of newt?  Ugh!  Toe of bat?  Eww!  Bar of chocolate?  Yum!
HitBattousai   09-27-2026, 02:06 AM  
Alright, continuing the theme.
Attached Files
HitBattousai   09-27-2026, 05:53 PM  
This game is part of a series of games.
Attached Files
BobVP   09-27-2026, 07:32 PM  
Stasis: Bone Totem?
HitBattousai   09-27-2026, 10:46 PM  
You got it and you're up!
Pages (194):    1 … 187 188 189 190 191 … 194   
  
Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)