Pages (194):    1 … 190 191 192 193 194   
srnickolas   10-01-2026, 05:21 PM  
That was a nice challenge, kudos. I didn't know of the existence of this game, sadly I don't have a PS VR to experience it. When you said legendary company my mind wondered first to Konami,namco,Capcom and the likes. I didn't realise Fromsoftware was so old, but apparently they have been around since 1986.

next:
Attached Files
srnickolas   10-02-2026, 09:45 AM  
it was a shareware title
Attached Files
HitBattousai   10-02-2026, 06:43 PM  
Grandad and the Quest for the Holey Vest?
srnickolas   10-02-2026, 10:27 PM  
yes correct! your turn!
HitBattousai   Yesterday, 01:29 AM  
Here we go then.
Attached Files
srnickolas   Yesterday, 08:39 AM  
Oh the charaacter is familiar this must be an Another Code game, I've played the DS one. There is also a Wii and a switch remake one both I havent played. Given the 16:9 aspect and the somewhat detailed graphics I would say this is the switch one, Another Code: Recollection
This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by srnickolas.
HitBattousai   11 hours ago  
Yep. Your turn.
srnickolas   9 hours ago  
Nice, next:
Attached Files
HitBattousai   8 hours ago  
Death Mark?
srnickolas   8 hours ago  
(8 hours ago)HitBattousai Wrote: Death MYes, 
Yes got it! Great game for Halloween, your turn!
Pages (194):    1 … 190 191 192 193 194   
  
Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)