Pages (194):    1 … 186 187 188 189 190 … 194   
HitBattousai   09-23-2026, 10:07 PM  
No, I've been mean with the pictures because there's a lot that would give it away.  Here's a little nicer picture.
Attached Files
srnickolas   09-23-2026, 10:52 PM  
I think this is Observer, I don't remember which version,I am going with Observer: System Redux
HitBattousai   09-24-2026, 02:35 AM  
Nice one, you got it and it is your turn.
srnickolas   09-24-2026, 08:08 AM  
(09-24-2026, 02:35 AM)HitBattousai Wrote: Nice one, you got it and it is your turn.

I never finished observer,its on my backlog for a gazillion of years, thx for reminding,

I'll continue with the horror/spookiness theme:
Attached Files
This post was last modified: 09-24-2026, 08:52 AM by srnickolas.
HitBattousai   09-24-2026, 11:32 AM  
The Last Door?
srnickolas   09-24-2026, 12:03 PM  
(09-24-2026, 11:32 AM)HitBattousai Wrote: The Last Door?

Yep!!!! Got it! Your turn!
HitBattousai   09-24-2026, 12:51 PM  
Will keep the theme going then.
Attached Files
srnickolas   09-24-2026, 04:52 PM  
stories untold?
HitBattousai   09-24-2026, 06:48 PM  
Got it fast. Your turn.
srnickolas   09-24-2026, 08:58 PM  
ok next!
Attached Files
Pages (194):    1 … 186 187 188 189 190 … 194   
  
Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)