Jen, you'll definitely want to visit the "Sierra Legends" exhibit in the PRGE museum section this year. (Rooms D135-D136, first floor.) Josh will know all about that. And while you're there (same spot), be sure to check out A Rum Case in Fogtown. (Game I'm working on.) I won't be there, being on the opposite side of the continent, but it'll be well-represented.
Co-founder, Editor-in-Chief, Adventure Game Hotspot (perhaps you've heard of it?)
I already wishlisted A Rum Case in Fogtown after I saw it in one of your articles earlier this year. I’m glad to know progress is being made. I’ll definitely check it out. I’m going to beeline to the PC stuff then go look at all the old console games. I started as a gamer on consoles and had just about every console made between the original NES and the first Xbox. I’m sad I can’t try out for the Tetris tournament. I doubt I still have the chops, but back in the NES day, I achieved what I thought might be a world-ranking high score. Of course there was no way to know what with there being no internet back then :p
This year would definitely be the year to go.
AGH Co-founder, Owner, Business Management, Pop Tart lover