Pages (194):    1 … 189 190 191 192 193 194   
srnickolas   09-29-2026, 07:24 AM  
Yes it's Afterdream!
HitBattousai   09-29-2026, 03:32 PM  
Cool beans.  Here we go.
Attached Files
srnickolas   09-29-2026, 07:36 PM  
That looks like Urban Myth Dissolution Center, though I don't remember the specific scene, is it fan art?
HitBattousai   09-30-2026, 03:13 AM  
You got it. It is a legit scene from the game in the third case iirc. And you be up.
srnickolas   09-30-2026, 05:56 AM  
(09-29-2026, 07:36 PM)srnickolas Wrote: That looks like Urban Myth Dissolution Center, though I don't remember the specific scene, is it fan art?

Beautiful art,music and concept this game, a bit of a wasted potential though. I hope they continue on a sequel and build on its gameplay mechanics. Maybe make it more open and not so railroaded and work on the mechanics of the web search and the dissolution a bit more. They are clever but as it is they are just too easy, especially the social search mechanic is more like a mini game that you click keywords.

next:
Attached Files
This post was last modified: 09-30-2026, 05:57 AM by srnickolas.
HitBattousai   09-30-2026, 06:10 AM  
Yeah, I think they went with narrative and visuals above all else and made the gameplay an afterthought.

I'm guessing there's a catch in your screenshot but I'll get the obvious guess out of the way. Police Quest?
srnickolas   09-30-2026, 06:46 AM  
(09-30-2026, 06:10 AM)HitBattousai Wrote: Yeah, I think they went with narrative and visuals above all else and made the gameplay an afterthought.

I'm guessing there's a catch in your screenshot but I'll get the obvious guess out of the way.  Police Quest?

Yeah its a bit tricky. This is a game tha pays homage to old sierra EGA titles with text parcer. It has 2 versions almost 20 years apart with the second offering graphic enchaments (this is the original)
BobVP   09-30-2026, 06:49 AM  
Enclosure (3-D)!
srnickolas   09-30-2026, 06:56 AM  
yes Bob!!! You got it. Great game and atmosphere, I was thinking trying the new version the next days. You are up!
BobVP   09-30-2026, 08:02 AM  
That's a certified DUTCH classic. Shoutout to Femo Duo entertainment! 

What's next?

   
Pages (194):    1 … 189 190 191 192 193 194   
  
Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)