Pages (3):    1 2 3
mossrc   2 hours ago  
#21
Update: I got the paperwork finalised recently to give me full rights for independently publishing a book instead of the documentary (which the exec producer remains interested in doing at some point in the future).

I've set up a new website, blog, and mailing list at scummbook.com. I've not been permitted to take the scummdoc email list with me, for GDPR reasons, so if you were signed up on that you'll need to sign up again at the new site. I've also got full-text RSS and ActivityPub (Mastodon, Threads, etc) feeds set up for anyone who doesn't want more email.

It'll be a complete history of the SCUMM tech and games, based on a mix of new interviews and archival research. I'm not sure yet about exact structure and style, but I'll figure it out as I'm doing interviews -- with the goal being to interview as close to everyone who worked on the games as possible. I'll start doing interviews this month, but I have a couple of other (contracted) projects that are higher priority right now -- so it'll be slow going initially.
Pages (3):    1 2 3
  
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)