LadyKestrel   09-25-2026, 03:21 PM  
#1
The annual Halloween adventure game tournament is coming soon:
https://mysterymanor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15439

Eye of newt?  Ugh!  Toe of bat?  Eww!  Bar of chocolate?  Yum!
srnickolas   09-26-2026, 03:02 PM  
#2
So what type of game(s) does the tournament include?
BobVP   09-26-2026, 06:17 PM  
#3
Very cool! I've missed that place, the people there were fun and kind.
LadyKestrel   09-26-2026, 10:37 PM  
#4
(09-26-2026, 03:02 PM)srnickolas Wrote: So what type of game(s) does the tournament include?

There's a mix, but they lean toward the traditional 1st or 3rd person adventures. A game may have some action or stealth, but not as the main thrust of gameplay. If you're interested, stop by on Saturday to see the first week's quizzes.

Eye of newt?  Ugh!  Toe of bat?  Eww!  Bar of chocolate?  Yum!
LadyKestrel   10-03-2026, 05:32 PM  
#5
This is just a quick reminder that the tournament has started. Check the Puzzle Corner for information and the week 1 quizzes.

Eye of newt?  Ugh!  Toe of bat?  Eww!  Bar of chocolate?  Yum!
srnickolas   10-03-2026, 06:39 PM  
#6
damn thats hard, I only just got 1 after reading all 23. Very fun though, whoever created these is sharp

Ok I am making progress, but I cant register on the forum, seems like registrations are closed
This post was last modified: 10-03-2026, 07:36 PM by srnickolas.
LadyKestrel   10-03-2026, 09:40 PM  
#7
I left a note for Ghostlady to check and see what the problem is. We were having heavy bot spam recently, so maybe something got shut down.

I left a note for Ghostlady to check and see what the problem is. We were having heavy bot spam recently, so maybe something got shut down.

Eye of newt?  Ugh!  Toe of bat?  Eww!  Bar of chocolate?  Yum!
Jen   10-03-2026, 10:05 PM  
#8
It’s-a-me, Mario, I mean Jen. I’m an admin at Mystery Manor. We had to temporarily disallow new registrations due to an unholy number of bots on the signup page, and we forgot to turn it back on again <blush> All is good now. Racers, start your engines…
srnickolas   10-04-2026, 02:29 AM  
#9
Thanks!
  
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)