One new project:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/48933..._Serenity/
A vibrant, hand-crafted fantasy adventure. I'll keep an eye out for updates.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/48933..._Serenity/
A vibrant, hand-crafted fantasy adventure. I'll keep an eye out for updates.
Checking in to see what condition these conditions are in:
Beware of the Cartographer! on Steam - recent updates. I'm fairly confident this will be released some time next year.
I Need To Go on Steam - still going, updates on discord, apparently a trailer will be out soon.
Once Upon a Glitch on Steam it looked abandoned, but the team has been posting development videos on youtube, the last one was seven days ago. Who knows!
AngelGaze on Steam - activity on discord. A lot of AI stuff.
Aphotic on Steam - I think this one is genuinely abandoned.
Gregor by Wavey Games - in production/betatesting!
Frieda is Changing - Demo by Mucks! Games - Kickstarter has been funded.
Twilight Gallery on Steam - Expected release in December.
Nadaca on Steam - No updated since the last one. I left a message on social media asking if it was still in development. No response (yet).
Ashwood Conspiracy: Demo by Yawning Dog Studios - no updates since the last one. I'll check again later.
Synapse by Synapse - still in development, the release date is pushed into the first quarter of next year.
The Last Night Train by Nici - still in development.
Missi on Steam if all goes well, this will be on November the fourth.
Something Beautiful_by Murlo - still in development.
Beware of the Cartographer! on Steam - recent updates. I'm fairly confident this will be released some time next year.
I Need To Go on Steam - still going, updates on discord, apparently a trailer will be out soon.
Once Upon a Glitch on Steam it looked abandoned, but the team has been posting development videos on youtube, the last one was seven days ago. Who knows!
AngelGaze on Steam - activity on discord. A lot of AI stuff.
Aphotic on Steam - I think this one is genuinely abandoned.
Gregor by Wavey Games - in production/betatesting!
Frieda is Changing - Demo by Mucks! Games - Kickstarter has been funded.
Twilight Gallery on Steam - Expected release in December.
Nadaca on Steam - No updated since the last one. I left a message on social media asking if it was still in development. No response (yet).
Ashwood Conspiracy: Demo by Yawning Dog Studios - no updates since the last one. I'll check again later.
Synapse by Synapse - still in development, the release date is pushed into the first quarter of next year.
The Last Night Train by Nici - still in development.
Missi on Steam if all goes well, this will be on November the fourth.
Something Beautiful_by Murlo - still in development.