do you have any old games you can't remember?
there was an old free adventure game site in the shockwave/early flash days where this guy published his first-person adventure games that i can never remember these days who made an adventure game about waking up on easter island that you had to escape... i daydream about it semi-regularly, because there were a ton of fun ones he made and i wish i could remember and replay em
there was an old free adventure game site in the shockwave/early flash days where this guy published his first-person adventure games that i can never remember these days who made an adventure game about waking up on easter island that you had to escape... i daydream about it semi-regularly, because there were a ton of fun ones he made and i wish i could remember and replay em
(09-27-2025, 05:19 PM)Joe Wrote: Sounds like ArchipelagoYou really know your stuff eh? ?
https://flashmuseum.org/archipelago
This post was last modified: 09-28-2025, 10:24 PM by DIYDeer.
DrewClue,
There's one called Clue Chronicles: Fatal Illusion.
There's one called Clue Chronicles: Fatal Illusion.
Eye of newt? Ugh! Toe of bat? Eww! Bar of chocolate? Yum!
Wasn't this one, but I'm gonna have to check this out anyway! It was 2d, not 3d like this.
The guy made a lot of different themed first person adventure games, but they were all very similarly designed interface-wise to the Legend games; a viewing window top left, an interface on the bottom, movement on the bottom right, menu and such above that. The Easter Island game had a blue interface, but that's about all I remember about it
The guy made a lot of different themed first person adventure games, but they were all very similarly designed interface-wise to the Legend games; a viewing window top left, an interface on the bottom, movement on the bottom right, menu and such above that. The Easter Island game had a blue interface, but that's about all I remember about it
This post was last modified: 09-30-2025, 10:33 PM by kobold.
I'm working in a reeeeally big project at the moment for a mostly-forgotten FMV from 1998, Black Dahlia. A retrospective video, a behind-the-scenes video with interviews with the developers and actors, and a 4 hour movie cut of all the video scenes from the game.
(10-09-2025, 07:02 AM)Space Quest Historian Wrote: I'm working in a reeeeally big project at the moment for a mostly-forgotten FMV from 1998, Black Dahlia. A retrospective video, a behind-the-scenes video with interviews with the developers and actors, and a 4 hour movie cut of all the video scenes from the game.
One of my all time favourite games, bloody difficult, under-rated and I wish there was an easy way to play it on modern machines. It can be done because someone has created a downloadable version at no cost (slightly legally grey area so I won't link to it but as I still have the original discs I'm happy about using it) so look for it if you want to play again.
I wouldn't watch the video scene movie as that would be a spoiler for me but I'd definitely watch the rest.
Good luck with the project.
Mortville Manor https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortville_Manor
My first adventure and I would like to play it again.
My first adventure and I would like to play it again.