Pages (10):    1 … 6 7 8 9 10
LadyKestrel   07-20-2026, 07:46 PM  
#91
Welcome to the forums, Olblue!

Eye of newt?  Ugh!  Toe of bat?  Eww!  Bar of chocolate?  Yum!
BobVP   07-21-2026, 07:18 PM  
#92
Welcome Olblue!
verticalvertex   09-24-2026, 09:58 AM  
#93
Hello.

Swedish fan of av adventure gaming since the 90s. BASS, Broken sword 2 and MI3 are my goto.
srnickolas   09-24-2026, 11:00 AM  
#94
(09-24-2026, 09:58 AM)verticalvertex Wrote: Hello.

Swedish fan of av adventure gaming since the 90s. BASS, Broken sword 2 and MI3 are my goto.

Welcome my friend!
Geisterfaust   09-28-2026, 07:16 AM  
#95
(09-24-2026, 09:58 AM)verticalvertex Wrote: Hello.

Swedish fan of av adventure gaming since the 90s. BASS, Broken sword 2 and MI3 are my goto.

Välkommen! Smile

"I speak for all mediocrities in the world. I am their champion. I am their patron saint."
HitBattousai   09-29-2026, 02:34 AM  
#96
Welcome!
Dulcahn   09-29-2026, 04:02 AM  
#97
Heya, I am a professional pixel artist and fan of everything old school and retro games. My heart has always been most fond of Point and Click adventure games. I recently started to learn coding with Popochiu in Godot to make my own adventure games.

Glad to be here!
srnickolas   09-29-2026, 10:28 AM  
#98
(09-29-2026, 04:02 AM)Dulcahn Wrote: Heya, I am a professional pixel artist and fan of everything old school and retro games. My heart has always been most fond of Point and Click adventure games. I recently started to learn coding with Popochiu in Godot to make my own adventure games.

Glad to be here!

Welcome, I looking forward to seeing your game(s)!
verticalvertex   09-30-2026, 05:28 AM  
#99
(09-28-2026, 07:16 AM)Geisterfaust Wrote:
(09-24-2026, 09:58 AM)verticalvertex Wrote: Hello.

Swedish fan of av adventure gaming since the 90s. BASS, Broken sword 2 and MI3 are my goto.

Välkommen! Smile

Man tackar. (Thank you in Swedish)
HitBattousai   10-01-2026, 04:17 PM  
Welcome!
Pages (10):    1 … 6 7 8 9 10
  
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)